Thursday 10 December 2009

008 - Exciting times

Exciting Times

Things have been crazily busy recently. But things have been exciting


YEAH

It's been a while since I've posted but news like this can't wait. Ben Errey over at
YEAH Magazine has asked me to shoot the next cover, with the theme of Boys & Girls. Exciting times! It's been a while since I've done anything that isn't uni work so I'm particularly looking forward to this. So I just need to get the studio booked, sort out some models and I'm sorted.


Youth-led Media Summit

Thanks again to Ben Errey, he introduced me to the Youth-led Media Summit, which sounds, so good, there's loads of different workshops all day, Dazed & Confused are even offering an internship! So excited about this, so roll on next Tuesday! I spoke to Warsan who's the Project Officer for this, and she is so lovely! Even know I'm pretty late at getting involved with the summit she's been amazing and has sorted it all, even my travel expenses!



No comments:

Post a Comment